Edition 3: The AV-Integrator Relationship
The relationship between architecture and design firms and their AV Integrator counterparts is vital to the successful execution of a business’ vision
Having the opportunity to work closely with the architect allows AV integrators to:
- Translate our client’s workplace technology strategy into each room without compromising design, functionality or quality
- Allow each room to accommodate the AV pieces with greater discretion and create a more seamless experience for the users from the moment they enter the room
We facilitate these relationships by:
- Allowing both of our teams to guide our clients to their desired outcome because we have shared goals for the project.
- Leveraging shared experiences in making safe and attractive spaces for this new age communications culture that is rapidly consuming enterprise businesses in Australia.
We also help consider commercial implications by:
- Assisting our clients in understanding budget sooner to avoid making concessions in design without the time to consider the broader implications.
- Empowering both parties to provide substitutions in design and functionality when budget constraints do occur.
- Assessing room utilisation, both in volume and how the space intends to be used to provide alternative price points for our clients where modifications in their overall workplace vision have to be made.
For a copy of our Capability Statement please contact Graham Wands on 0400 912 747 or email@example.com