The NZ Government Property Group (GPG) has selected Programmed to deliver facility management services across 134 government agencies as part of a panel of FM providers.
Programmed was selected for its ability to provide a fully integrated approach to FM services and its ISO-55001-certified strategic asset management capability.
NZ government agencies will benefit from:
• An end to end service seamlessly combining all management, technical and non-technical requirements
• The full scope of planned and reactive maintenance
• Proactive asset management including lifecycle profiling, 25 year CAPEX plans and business case recommendations
• Performance visibility through dynamic real-time Business intelligence reporting
• Quality and comprehensive data for cost reporting, analysis and strategic planning.
Programmed has a number of long-term customers across NZ including the Ministry of Education, NZ Housing, Repco, Oceania Health Care and Fonterra.
Our service is technology-driven with experienced trades people and specialist subcontractors providing government agencies with a risk-free maintenance service.
Through adopting a strategic asset management approach, we will support customers to extend the life of their assets and provide them with more budget certainty and cost control.